RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whaddup! From CNY. 13077 to be specific.

Picked this baddie up over the weekend. 07 with 8400 miles. Came with lots of goodies like Cobra slip on, extra set of straight pipes, Corbin dual tour seat, Cobra Fi2000R, and pod filters. Also have a set of forward controls and a bunch of extra parts. Gunna throw a new belt on ASAP, seeing as its original. Other than that, have a dent to be pulled from the tank and the cobra baffle needs to be repacked, then shes good to go! Might lower it too.

Sorry for the excessive rear pictures, but DAT ASS <3. Those stripes too tho...

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
Welcome from SoCal..Ride safe....
Congtraz on getting a warrior...
The belt can is still good can go up to 50k miles or more if adjusted correctly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Welcome aboard and get ready for a plethora of knowledge if you search a bit here.

You have the original exhaust support bracket which can be eliminated. All you need to do is make a simple bracket or just bolt the rear master cylinder to the frame.

Did you get bags with this bike as you have the hardware (brackets) hanging off the bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info folks!

The OE belt is good for 50k?! That's awesome. I'll prob pick one up for piece of mind.

Hefty: Thanks, I was starting to look into a solution. I did get soft bags (yamaha warrior branded) with the bike, i'll probably sell them off as id rather strap a dry bag onto my corbin back seat if I need to carry something. That, or pick up some hard bags.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice! I dig the color.

Just left Western NY a year ago or so, lots of you guys now popping up I could have ridden with!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts