RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just bought a brand new '06 today. Had to have a red one, there were plenty of '07's around and to be honest they were only a little more than the '06 I bought, but even though resale on the '07 would be a bit better, I just had to have a red one. Only one dealer around (90 miles away) had a new '06 in stock so I traveled to get it. Can't wait to try it out, it was about to rain when I got home so I didn't take it out for a ride. I test rode the Warrior at the Int'l Motorcycle Show (along with the Raider and Roadliner) and I rode the M109R at a dealer the same day, so I already knew the Warrior was the bike for me. I actually preferred it WAY more than the Raider, maybe I'm in the minority but the motor and the handling just seemed to be right for me. Anyways, looking forward to reading more and seeing all of your cool Warriors.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats. I am pleased to here that you chose a Warrior over a Raider, your not in the minority either, there are more Warriors on the road than Raiders.

Be careful of the mod fever that runs around here/emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Johnfrmcal,

to the forums!

Even though you got a RED Warrior...You're still welcome! I'm sure the RED Warriors will welcome you to their club!

But just to let you know...Midnight Warriors RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have ya aboard.

PS. I'd take ohiomikes bike in pink, wouldn't matter.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by TheZsdad

Welcome too the Mad Mad World of Warriors. Now get that bad boy up on Hiway 9.

Yup, look for a red Warrior showering sparks from the pegs on 9. And if its close to lunch time, look for it parked at La Bruschetta in Felton! (Yum)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats on the purchase !!!
As you already know,great choice !!!!!
This forum is amazing and there is a wealth knowledge.
It has been more than helpful for me already.
Just be prepared......

.... to see WAY TOO MANY new and expensive ideas !!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts