RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought an 03 Grey warrior in November 06 and read up on them on this site, great info thanks,but I knew i'd get it as I loved them as soon as I first saw one.Just the previouse owner did'nt look after it, so it was serviced by me and in for all the recalls.Mostly all the little brackets were rusty so shot blast and repainted off came the water heater and staggeredBub pipes with K&N filters added,got a PC3 and just got to get dyno done.Living just outside Portsmouth in the UK.Keep up with the good work, great site, kept meaning to join ages ago

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. Congrats on your choice of bike.

Check out the European section.

You'll find more in the way of UK related topics.

Nick

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hi Bubs... welcome to the bottomless pit of Warrior info. Post up some pics as soon as you can... Cheers!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Hi Bubs and welcome to the 4M. You are just down the road from me so come the better weather we'll have to meet up. Anyway enjoy the bike. Great choice.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Tomba calling in
[it's a good likeness] - Welcome, welcome to the Clinic! - we have doctors for every ailment... replacement parts mostly..but some good psycho docs...and of course the pathologists and lab boys - the answer toa hypocondriac warrior's dream - 24/7 someone will usually 'pop in' mop ya brow, and get ya back in the saddle, and it costs so little for this global assistance but you have been getting to know us and that's understandable..[i'll let you know when i know!] - which leads nicely into an advert for the psychologists here..... the best friends on the net... you wanna share a problem
they're hear to help

I'm nearly second closest to you....and i have the 03 'grey'...so if you'd like a 'chaperon' when you meet up with Badger [
advisable lol]!! give us a call....
now whats this about rusty brackets... my girl rides out 24/7 [but for salt and ice] and has to live out in all weathers under a bike cover.. so if you could list some of those brackets i should be spraying more often, i'd much appreciate it...looking forward to seeing some pics of ya bike - cheers and good to have another brit on a warrior[ tom ba ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts