RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping to find out some possible mods for an already great bike, the Warrior. This looks like the right place. Am looking forward to being a part of this forum. Thanks to those who set it up, and to all that use it.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
We'll need to see some pics and know what mods you may have already.
If it is still stock you have probably noticed the first mod is usually a new exhaust. Too bad Yamaha can't sell the Warrior with a better looking exhaust, but it is ugly. You will want an after market seat too. The stock is not designed right for comfort. One of the members will modify the stock seat and make it what it should've been. I haven't done that yet, but want too. I have read a lot of positive posts about this and it costs a lot less than buying new. I found out about this after I had my Mustang Vintage Tour seat, which is a very comfortable seat. Also high on the list of mods is changing the handle bars. Now that your confortable and you have gotten rid of the water heater there are dozens of mods you'll probably want. The more you browse this site the more mods you will want.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Caught the fever not too long ago either. This is a great site with lots of help. Any mod you can dream of is on here. On the top there is a forum link and go to search, then let the fun begin. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Say goodbye to all your spare cash!Once you start modding ya just can't stop.Buy the way,does anyone want to buy a kidney?I really would like to buy some new mags![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Good one Gregg, especially coming from you! Welcome aboard smoulton, and congrats. Just take a peak at Gregg's (Vector1/emoticons/emotion-11.gif bike for a little preview of what can be done!

·
Administrator
28,979 Posts
Have you already bought a warrior, or are you still looking for the best deal?

quote:Originally posted by smoulton

Hoping to find out some possible mods for an already great bike, the Warrior. This looks like the right place. Am looking forward to being a part of this forum. Thanks to those who set it up, and to all that use it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts