RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've been lurking on this great forum for a while. I finally picked up a Midnight Warrior after alot of debating between it and the NightRod Special. Let the mod's begin! Now all it needs to do is warm up so I can ride! Keep up the great work. This forum is the best around!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on the new bike. The Night Rod is also a good bike but I reckon you made a good choice - but I'm bound to say that. /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am very pleased with the Warrior. Besides, there are added perks when you work at the motorcycle dealership, lol. I am new to the whole cruiser scene and decided to give it a try. The Night Rod is just too much money for not enough bike. The Warrior definitely has the bang for your buck factor going on.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Congrats and welcome! The "bang for the buck factor" and the incredible looks of the warrior are what I think drove a lot of us to get one.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to the club. I was also looking at the NightRod, and a big part of my decision to get a midnight was this forum. Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats on your new baby and welcome aboard! Appears you have plenty to choose from!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
FRS8682,

Welcome to the forums and excellent choice on the Midnight Warrior![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] You're find that most of us here got the Warrior because it was the best choice, best looking, most bang for the buck and just one [email protected] machine. And the Midnight Warrior is even more than that...

Well...Again welcome to the forums and best of luck with your new ride. Keep us posted on your mods and post up pictures soon.

Midnight Warriors RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My youngest Brother bought a Night Rod last summer, and I got to ride it while visiting my family in Minneapolis when he wanted to take his girlfriend along as we rode together. Reminded me why I liked V-Twins and came home and bought my 2002 Warrior the day after I got back. So, I like the Warrior better than the Harley, and as much as the Sport Bikes I rode for a long time. Ride hard and ride safe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts