RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I registered about 2 years ago after I totalled my last bike because I couldnt decide whether to get another sportbike or go with the Warrior. Due to price I got an R6. Well, I finally broke down and bought a 2005 Midnight that I thought was perfect.Great site here and seems like a good group of people. Oh, forgot to say, I still have the R6 in addition to the Warrior so I can have my cake and eat it too. So Ive been lurking on the board for a few days reading up on general knowlage and figured I would say hello.... Hello!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Hi Greg welcome to the forum,you have alot of really good guys on your side of the pond and theres always plenty of help from them all[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
UniNuker,

Welcome to the forums and to the Midnight Warrior Club...I own a 05' Midnight Warrior, as well...You gotta love the dark, sinister look of the Midnight Warrior and be a little dark and sinister yourself to own one.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Welcome again and always look to the dark side...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

Welcome welcome! Midnights r taking over!!! COngrats!

I think your on to something Rob!!![8] Welcome to the Midnight Club!![8]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, I dont think I've ever gotten so many responses to an intraduction! Thanks for the welcome, and I must agree with madman about the dark and sinister part, I love the way this bike looks, rides and, feels. All my coworkers said ghost rider when they saw me riding up with it. Ill have to keep an eye out on events in the dfw area, Id like to meet some of you. Thanks. Again for the welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts