RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo guy's, what's good! I'm REALLY glad I found this place! I sold my last sport bike (03 R6) about a year and a half ago and I've been looking into a cruiser. I was dead set on a Harley ,father and brother rides HD so it's kinda a family thing, but I really don't care for any that aren't heavily modified.Plus the price on them bad boy's ain't exactly pocketbook freindly! I ride my dad's softail whenever I want but I'm wanting my OWN RIDE! I was never a fan of any jap cruiser until I laid eye's on the WARRIOR! I'm in LOVE! I have a dealer trying to locate me one right now! Now that I've found this place I don't know if I should buy used or go ahead and get new. I REALLY LIKE NEW STUFF! But I know I'm going to be wanting to mod it up really quick...could save myself some dough if I wait and shop used... what to do...what to do... Think I'll be frequenting these boards often in the near future. PEACE![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
48 Posts
NoContact, Hatisburg, MS always has a warrior. Last time I was in there they had a grey one. McComb, MS is where my dealer found mine. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Both of mine were used and I personally wouldn't do it any other way. I was very satisfied but I can understand if you prefer new! Good luck with your decision and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I bought mine used and it came with several mods which was kinda nice. Welcome, good luck finding your bike.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum, a member that goes by UhHUH is in south LA. You might get in touch with him, he may know where one is that you can buy less then from a stealer.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Do the math. New = 10 to 11K without mods
Used = $7800, $3700 worth of mods, 7200 miles, excellent condition. Check out my profile.

Don't forget to factor in depreciation. Good Luck!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank's for the welcome guy's! There's a grey one at the dealership but I was kinda wanting the blue with the flames. After seeing some of you guy's bikes though I kinda like the look of a solid color. A lot of the reason I'm looking at a cruiser is so the ole lady will be more comfy on the back. I'm taking her to the dealer today so she can sit on one with me and see how it feel's. Oh, and BTW... the dealer's around here where I am at are not letting them go for less than MSRP!!! THAT'S LIKE 12,500!! I'm gonna start shopping for a used one as soon as I make sure my lady is comfortable on the back. LATER BRO'S!

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
What he said exactly. Whatever you decide I'm sure you'll be happy but this is a very roboust motorcycle and you can save so much money buying used.
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

I bought mine new and if I had to do it over I would have bought used and saved the extra cash for mods. There are some great ones for sale right here in our classifieds and ebay always has a few. Welcome to the bast **** forum on the net.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, I'm back! The wifey thought it was pretty comfy! SWEET! I liked it a lot too, I was worried that I would be leaning forward on it from looking at some guy's pic's but I sit very upright. I do have long legs and arms, wish my legs were streched out forward more but nothing that some forward controls can't fix. I don't care much for the look of the stock seat but I know that, as well as a lot of other things can be changed as well. Can you guy's believe that this dealer where I went won't even come off of MSRP on an 06 MODEL THAT'S ON THE FLOOR! I'd pay the same for an 07 as I would the 06 just a $500 rebate on the 07 and a $750 rebate on the 06, and they won't throw in NOTHING to even slightly sweeten the deal! OH WELL! THEY CAN KEEP EM'!!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome. Read all you can before you make a decision. Don't rush it and you'll be glad. There's a lot to learn and that could sway you either way. But the decision on the Warrior itself was the right one![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts