RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys!

Im new here.. just met a bunch of great guys at Bo's Bash 2007 and will be buying my first Bike in January so I figuered this was as good a place as any to learn what I can bfore I make my purchase and to keep in touch with all the great people I met and will meet again when I have my own bike to ride /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

I am feeling qite fine after my tumble from the golfcart btw hahaha
I created my name from the night of stealing golf carts and having them up on two wheels in the field at night and from a suggestion from Garner since I enchanted one of the mods here so I combined the two /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Be chatting soon! thanks for a great weekend eveyone!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Your profile says you're 12. Isn't that a tad young? ...Even for Sangathor?[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Good to have you!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome aboard, always like having another female rider around.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
Keep an eye on the Rat..[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
FieldRacingEnchantress,

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard even though you're NOT going to get a Warrior. But...Oh well...You're be riding either way so it really doesn't matter what you ride. Although if you haven't or didn't get a chance to ride a Warrior at Bo's Bash. You may want to consider giving one a ride...Just in case...You may change your mind...Besides women are famous for changing their minds...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Anyway if your heart is set on another bike then I say go for it...You're still welcome here...And may be you'll show those boys next year at Bo's Bash how to ride...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome. 12 might be a typo...could be 21....dunno, but if you were at Bo's bash I'm sure they wouldn't let a 12 y.o. hang around.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the welcome guys /emoticons/emotion-1.gif I got the age thing sorted out lol thanks for that /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
posted a couple of pics, looking forward to meeting everyone!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Hey there, you found it. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Yeah, guys she's not quite 12. We fixed that.

She rode on the back of my Warrior all weekend at Bo's Bash and has definitely acquired an appreciation for the Warrior, but is afraid it would be to heavy for her. She's not buying anything till this winter, so I have a little time to change her mind. It's going to be hard to catch her on that Daytona. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Originally posted by sangathor

Hey there, you found it. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Yeah, guys she's not quite 12. We fixed that.

She rode on the back of my Warrior all weekend at Bo's Bash and has definitely acquired an appreciation for the Warrior, but is afraid it would be to heavy for her. She's not buying anything till this winter, so I have a little time to change her mind. It's going to be hard to catch her on that Daytona. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Sangathor,
Give her my e-mail and I will talk her into the Warrior.
If I can, she can. I am only 5'6" and I can handle that Warrior.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
It was very nice to meet you That Golf cart event was gut wrenching funny.. You definatly past any Warrior initiation with Flying colors on that one...

·
Registered
186 Posts
welcome to warriorville.

if you haven't riden before, i don't know i recommend the 995 or the warrior to start. not that someone can't learn on either, but both need MUCH respect (Warrior more of course). Enjoy whatever you get and stay safe (but have fun).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by Jon_Cocktoastel

Hi there, welcome to the 4m, is that your pic next to Sang in the bo's bash pic thread?

I havnt seen it but it prob is as I was the only female in the group /emoticons/emotion-1.gif our pic is under my images too so if it matches its me /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Wassup "enchantress" Great meeting you[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Welcome to the wild side[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Think the waffle house will ever have a 'happy ending' breakfast? LOL![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts