RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To make this easy I am going to show examples of the brackets I offer.

1) raw bracket with exposed weld bead, $85.00

2) raw bracket that has been smoothed and if necessary welded and smoothed again for the ulitmate in strength and a super clean look, $105.00

You can pay a core charge of $200 and I can send you a modified bracket. Or you can send your stock bracket and I can modify this usually in 2-3 days.

I send detailed information and pictures of what is needed for the installation. I can also clearance the brake caliper for use with the stock brake line. This only takes about 30 seconds with a dremel or angle grinder and most people choose to do this themselves to save on shipping, but I do offer this free of charge. If you are running a stock swingarm you will have to clearance a small amount on the inside of your swingarm, again very minimal and I send detailed pictures of what is needed. You can view my gallery or some of my other threads for the great feedback that I have received from other members using my brackets.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
This is great news
...I want one! But, I have to ask, can I just bolt it onto my 260 swingarm that Jim (Crown) did for me, or does the arm have to be re-worked for the bracket?

Thanx!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the bracket will bolt right on with no other mods to the swingarm. A stock arm requires a litte bit of clearance, but my arms and every other 250/260 swingarms I have seen do not require this.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
This could be a mod in my near future.

Is this an exchange service or will you modify my caliper and send it back?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
kylenv said:
the bracket will bolt right on with no other mods to the swingarm. A stock arm requires a litte bit of clearance, but my arms and every other 250/260 swingarms I have seen do not require this.
Hmmmmmm......the existing mounting location is used, on top of the swingarm in the stock location then? I'm definitely interested! What would one shipped to Alberta, Canada, T9H 3B6 cost me? Do you just take mine in exchange when I have it off, or is this a one shot deal?

Thanks Kyle

Dan

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
messx03 said:
Is this an exchange service or will you modify my caliper and send it back

I can do these either way. With a core deposit I can send one in advance, or send your stock bracket and I will send out a modified one the day it arrives.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SuicideD_45 said:
What would one shipped to Alberta, Canada, T9H 3B6 cost me

pm sent

To:repsol61

thanks! how are your ideas coming along? I got the e-mail with the lady on the harley...that is so funny. I wanted to post that on this site but didn't know if that was breaking the forum rules.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
kylenv said:
messx03 said:
Is this an exchange service or will you modify my caliper and send it back

I can do these either way. With a core deposit I can send one in advance, or send your stock bracket and I will send out a modified one the day it arrives.

Thanks , hopefully I'll be in touch about this mod later.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A couple picturesof my work.This was a custom 240 kit with a smooth finish brake caliper bracket. Wait till you see the finished bike, it is really a perfect example ofa midnight warrior. I say custom 240 because I do not make these unless someone asks. Alot of work went into this project to make sure there were no visible welds on the swingarm gussets, which required welding,hand smoothing, welding, hand smoothing, etc...! I am super happy but will never do that again....LOL

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The last 3 weeks have been crazy doing these brake brackets. I love it! I am finally caught up and by Monday will have several in stock ready to ship. I am working out the details for a core program so there will be no downtime. Contact me for more information on this.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Justice said:
How freakin cool is that?!?!?!?!!!!!? I wish you were around when I did mine! Good job!!

thanks Justice. I am doing my best to have everything in stock, my goal is to have 5 brake brackets, and 3 swingarms in stock. So far it has been really hard to keep up with orders let alone keep things in stock. So I purchased a few stock brake brackets and busted my hump to get them ready.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
half off shipping (lower 48 states) for the 3 remaining brackets that I have in stock. I have 2 smooth finish brackets in medium gloss black, and one raw bracket left. Half off shipping equals $7, let me know first to pay gets them

1 - 20 of 60 Posts