·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
PM sent

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
All of the discounted brackets have been sold, but I will continue to split the shipping charges for the next few weeks as I know a lot of people said they needed a little more time to come up with the funds.

Thanks for all the orders

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
wanted to bump this thread as I have received several messages asking if I do these brackets.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
How do you remove the brake caliper? What do you have left?

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
How do you remove the brake caliper? What do you have left?
call me 775-351-8221 it will be easier to talk then type :)
I have so many in stock it's funny! I just worked all day on brackets and swingarms I was going to post a picture. I have a living room full of them, 7 brackets ready to ship and 3 swingarms a Warrior Lovers dream..Oh yeah I finished my frame so I also have a raked Warrior frame on my living room rug also..LOL, single life is funny

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Look how cool these brackets turn out. Then look at your bike.... Buy it! It's worth it! This is the coolest mod I have done to my bike and Kyle is great to deal with.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Any left?

How much to Sydney Australia?

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Any left?

How much to Sydney Australia?
the supply is never ending, this is an exchange process. I can send one ahead of time if you like then just send yours back to me. Of course with a refundable core charge. I will check into shipping and send a PM.
But yes I have 7 modified brackets in stock. And even if by chance I don't have one in stock my turn around time is 48 hours :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
How much is your core charge if I want to just keep my stock bracket, and do you have any pics of what is involved with clearancing the caliper and swing arm? I grind away at things all of the time, but grinding on major parts, especially structural ones makes me nervous. Would you call it a grinding or more of a dusting? Also, other than that, is it a straight forward bolt-on install?

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
How much is your core charge if I want to just keep my stock bracket, and do you have any pics of what is involved with clearancing the caliper and swing arm? I grind away at things all of the time, but grinding on major parts, especially structural ones makes me nervous. Would you call it a grinding or more of a dusting? Also, other than that, is it a straight forward bolt-on install?
I don't sell brackets outright as there is to much of a demand and to purchase new these cost over $300 due to only being sold with the caliper. I would call it grinding, I would say it is not a hard install at all and have sold over 40 brackets this year and not one person has not been able to do the install. Please call me and we can go over any concerns you may have (775)351-8221 my name is Kyle

·
Registered
406 Posts
It is an easy install. I had to buy a grinder as I'd never done this type of work before and everything came out great. Kyle does awesome work on his parts.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts