RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Members have been asking if I will be doing any specials for the Holidays. I do not have anything planned as of yet as I am slammed at work and with orders.....but I worked late Sunday night and thought I would pass that along to a few of you. I have 5 raw brackets boxed up and ready to ship. I will need a deposit for your stock bracket ($150) or you can send your stock bracket in for a quick exchange.
Cost will be $90.00 priority mail shipped to anywhere is the USA. If you are outside the states send me a PM to check rates.
Give me a call if you have any questions 775.351.8221

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I am interested and have been for a long time on getting this mod done. I will be intouch soon. Just have to find that xtra cash laying around. I know it's here some where lol.

Raw brackets? As that is in non powder coated? Are the welds sanded?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same question as 06_warrior. Are these raw with visible welds or with smooth welds that has not been powder coated? If it's the latter I'd be very interested.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
This is a great deal and I'd recommend this mod, really cleans up the back wheel! I'm sure he can have it powder coated for a little more money, or you can have it powder coated loacally, it's not very expensive

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for responding guys :)
Feel free to call with questions 775.351.8221
I have a couple with powder coat in stock ready to ship

1 - 13 of 13 Posts