RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I think I figured out how to do pics in these posts. So I just finished up installing the chrome swingarm and hidden caliper mod. Looks SEXY!!!! I cant believe how it cleans up the back end. whatcha think?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you already have your bracket and caliper I would be happy to help ya out. Its not hard at all. of course the swingarm was a different story. I had to get some help from the guru's here.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Very nice. You obviously like chrome, as I do, so now chrome the wheels. That is a WOW factor on a Warrior.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Nice, you need to pull the heat sink plate off the rear disc. I did it over the winter and think it looks 100x better.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I have looked into lowering but havent done it yet, that will be another mod for another time, finances permitting. I do have a billet hubcap coming in place of that heat sink, that should do the 100x look. Should be here anyday from gwpumba. And I got the swingarm and caliper mod fromDamon. this bug we all have called "mod" is an expensive one. LOL!!!! cant wait to do more.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks pep. I routed the line up and put the reservoir under the seat. I had issues with the caliper touching the swingarm and the rear brake would not work so I put a bushing between the bracket and the swingarm and it works like a champ now.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Looks great. Now save for the wheels and pulley.Lower the rear.Big difference in looks.If cash is the problem do theFlip n Grindits Free!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts