RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering if I need a custom map if Im running V&H Pro-pipe, Barons BAK, port and polished heads, 3deg valve job, speed star springs, PR Cams, balanced crank, and 10.25 high pistons.

Power commander has a fuel map for the V&H pro-pipe with a Barons BAK. Does all the other stuff I have matter? I would like to download the map from power commander and use it. Or do I need to have it dyno tuned. I wish I knew how to adjust the PC3usb myself.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
With that setup, You are should go with a good custom map. You have put all that stuff in it. It deserves the rest.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The_Bear said:
With that setup, You are should go with a good custom map. You have put all that stuff in it. It deserves the rest.

+ 1000

That's exactly right! People install top notch stuff and rather finishing it up on that same level, they rather take a shortcut. Why bother wasting that money?

Mate, you started that way - go to the dyno.

Those maps from Dyno's web are really basic and just with those mentioned mods. Trust me, I spend some time playing around with those maps and none(!) was as good as that one from the dyno tuner (even if the tuner is a little bit doggy).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts