RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the highest impact or most noticeable performance mods.

Already have exhaust so I’m wondering if an air system
31t pulley
Or an auto tune cobra
Will hAve the most impact on performance. I’d like to start with the highest impact

Open to other mods I’m not aware of

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Either a VBAK which gives noticeable power or Ivan's ECU flash which really changes the way this beast behaves (for the better).

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm with Hefty on this. Either a VBAK or Ivan's Flash on the ECU will, in my opinion, give the most bang for your buck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here is the list in order directly from Partick Racing:

Thank you for your inquiry.
We would suggest going with a Big Bore Kit and head work before cams.
Below is the order in which you should do upgrades to get the most bang for the buck and power out of your upgrades for the Warrior.

Dynojet Powercommander 5
  • PR Hi-Flo Air Kit
  • Big Bore Kit
Stage 2 head work
Cam Kit
Bored Throttle Bodies
(* these two items will give you the most horsepower increase of all the components listed)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
How is the bike running with the exhaust and no tuner? I bought a Warrior with an open exhaust and no tuner and it ran very hot. It still had good power and ran ok. The same was true after I put on the Speed Star 2-1-2. I just installed an old PCV on it and put in arizonawarriors old PC3 map. It runs much smoother with better throttle response and also runs much cooler.

If your exhaust is a much more free flowing exhaust, you may want to adjust fueling for better power and rideability.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How is the bike running with the exhaust and no tuner? I bought a Warrior with an open exhaust and no tuner and it ran very hot. It still had good power and ran ok. The same was true after I put on the Speed Star 2-1-2. I just installed an old PCV on it and put in arizonawarriors old PC3 map. It runs much smoother with better throttle response and also runs much cooler.

If your exhaust is a much more free flowing exhaust, you may want to adjust fueling for better power and rideability.
It does seem a little hot but still running well

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The Cobra is a fuel tuner to adjust for things like exhaust and intake mods, and Ivan's is a reflash of the ECU that changes a lot of things to make the bike ride and perform better. Ivan's flash apparently adjusts fueling for exhaust and intake mods as well, but is not custom tuned for each mod.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts