RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my warrior when its hotttt i shutdown the engine after 5 minute i will start it

will not start from first self i must use the race to stated from first self or its normal

for info that our country is hot weather ??

·
Registered
800 Posts
Believe I understand your question. These air cooled engines are tempermental. I have had the engine refuse to start after riding for 30-45 minutes in hot summer temps.

If you wait an hour or so, did it start back up without a problem? Mine does. So I don't worry about it.

Hope that helps.

·
Super Moderator
5,783 Posts
I have a friend that has a road star. His bike over heated at daytona,but nothing happened to the motor to let him know that the motor was hot,but he started to lose his clutch and we pulled over. So I would think you might start noticing problems with your clutch first before something happened to your motor. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Seminole said:
Believe I understand your question. These air cooled engines are tempermental. I have had the engine refuse to start after riding for 30-45 minutes in hot summer temps.

If you wait an hour or so, did it start back up without a problem? Mine does. So I don't worry about it.

Hope that helps.

I'm glad you could understand him, cause I could not.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts

Those license plates could really screw up a good mod! Can they be any bigger?

After 2 tries I understood your question. I would think with heat in the middle east you are going to have to wait for it cool longer.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
Those license plates could really screw up a good mod! Can they be any bigger?

oh yes..... they are so much bigger here in the uk!! - f..ing great elephants ear!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts