·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I looked at that first, but if I wanted to remove a tire or the swingarm and other major stuff it doesnt realy work.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
High Position Motorcycle Lift

I am thinking of getting this jack. Any suggestions?
I don't know anything about that one, but I have the one mkayx and Joey have and it works well for my Warrior. If your bike is lowered, you may have a hard time with it though. I had to drive the rear tire up on some wood to get it under when the bike was lowered.

I have that one, love it!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, do you find this gets you high enough off the floor to work?

I have had knee surgery, I have full motion and mobility, but I cant hold a deep squat or work on my knees for very long without trouble. I either have to sit on the floor or a rolling stool. Think this will be enough height?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I have this high lift jack, I had to take the table and extend it, as it was a tight fit for our bikes. I have had it up almost to the top with the bike on it and no issues, it needs to be strapped though, and if you have it up high it would need a block under the table to keep the table from wobbling. The jack is very stable. I got mine off Ebay .

·
Registered
265 Posts

I have had knee surgery, I have full motion and mobility, but I cant hold a deep squat or work on my knees for very long without trouble. I either have to sit on the floor or a rolling stool. Think this will be enough height?
I had a total hip replacement and a knee replacement on my right side and my hi lift is enough I can work on my bike. I also use it to raise my zero turn mower to access the blades.
As far as bending or kneeling goes the more you work it the better it gets. Good luck with the knee.

·
Premium Member
5,663 Posts
I have a HF table lift that i am having to modify a bit so my bikes will clear the table going up the ramp. Both of my bikes are lowered so the bottom of the frame drags on the table top. I'm going to extend the ramp and put 10" sides on it so i can drive both bikes up on the lift. I also installed a condor type wheel chock to hold the bikes better while i strap them down. I really like it so far.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

I still end up kneeling or squatting most of the time with that jack. A table would be great, but I don't have the room for it.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
When I needed to buy one I scoured CL and found brand new lifts for a super deal. I stayed away from rusty old ones.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts