RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a blast last year, are we gonna do it agin? if so I'm in. cant wait to see you all agin. Can we plan for another sunday like last year? maybe a lil better weather in my neighborhood for the departure.
I know theres more wi warriors than this on this forum if your from to far north Wi or Mi I offer you a place to rest your head at my house sun. night with indoor parking for your bike can only fit my 3 bikes in house (bike room) the rest stay in barn/shop area. All I would ask is you respect my property and let me know ahead of time partying is allowed outside by fire pit .
The list i gatherd so far from this post is:
Mdfdwarrior and CLC +31?
Vladens
Bluelytn
Darkside
Dualxhst289
Warriorjack +1 or 2
Blacklidfire +6
AJ +4 or 5

·
Registered
826 Posts
I'm in! Last year was a nice ride!

If you're serious about setting it up, either I or Thom can post this on Chicagolandcruisers forum, and we'll have a group from Chicago again!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Barring any unforseen mis-happenings, I would be willing to give it a goagain this year. It was a great ride last year, even with the risk of nasty weather. I will check back as teh date gets closer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty much the same thing as last year? looking for wakusha guy who set up last year, I cant remember route but it was fun and am looking forward to it agin

·
Registered
3,899 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just like last year start off at delafield brew hause to meet up, then the scenic route (I cant remember the route) to holly hill, finish off at the mineshaft? This was a fun ride last year

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
A.J. said:
Just like last year start off at delafield brew hause to meet up, then the scenic route (I cant remember the route) to holly hill, finish off at the mineshaft? This was a fun ride last year
Sounds good - who should our contact be on the Wisconsin side?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hopefully gtpracer will pop up, he's the guy that set it up last year and knows the route from the area. if he doesnt pop up i dont want to be the one responsible for getting everyone lost from delafeild to holy hill but you can use me as wi contact if needed

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
It seems May 10th is Mothers Day weekend and we'll probably get more folks to go if we did it the Sunday before. How about May 3rd?

·
Registered
883 Posts
mdfdwarrior said:
It seems May 10th is Mothers Day weekend and we'll probably get more folks to go if we did it the Sunday before. How about May 3rd?

Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
may 24th work for anyone? planning on scoping out route first week of april (or about) and going to on the border strip club. CLC you can use me as contact (920)470-3864 leave message if I dont answer I have a odd scheadule with 12 hr work shifts (night/weeknds)

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
A.J. said:
may 24th work for anyone? planning on scoping out route first week of april (or about) and going to on the border strip club. CLC you can use me as contact (920)470-3864 leave message if I dont answer I have a odd scheadule with 12 hr work shifts (night/weeknds)

thanx AJ - Vladens will be our contact for CLC.

AJ - can you get a list going of all on the Wisconsin side and what the best date is for you guys? This way I don't have to bounce around a date on our side. So far I have a list of about 17 folks from CLC for May 3rd....

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I know WarriorJack is in the loop, he's in on the thread on CLC....but where's GTP (aka Tyler), RNJ, littlefalls, and the others we met last year?!?!

Edit: GTPRacer aka Tyler is now Blacklidfire & he'll be on shortly in 3....2....1....

A.J. said:
Where are all the Wi warriors? only got me and 3 or 4 other guys from up here so far

·
Registered
187 Posts
HEY ALLL!!!!

If ya'll wanna do the same route, or similar, we can. There are a quite a few different routes that i've already been running this year. As long as i have a few day notice, ill be able to break away from work if need be to make it.

And YES Mineshaft is/will be a must on the way through.

I think we should start a little earlier so you out of towners have a chance to get back. Possibly meeting at delefield at noon. instead of 1... You'll then eat a little earlier, but in the end. Again I dont know how far away some of you are, so if a 4 hour ride here puts you right at 8-9am leave time. that would be a complete day of riding.

Keep everyone posted, and we should be able to get this ride going again!!

Hope to see you all soon!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts