RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have saved up money to buy some aftermarket pipes and an AIS blockoff kit. Winter has set in here in Minnesota so the bike is in storage. So that being the case, I am in no hurry to purchase the stuff, but I figure I better buy it soon because I imagine prices will only go up next year. My question is this.

Have you guys noticed companys like Phat Performance having holiday sales around Christmas time? I thought about buying the pipes tonight, but then I thought maybe the price might drop just before the holidays. Should I hold out, or should I just buy everything I need right now? It'll be sitting in the box until spring anyway. I'm just trying to save some dough.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I was already to say nope, but a certain site member who sells a certain BAK kit had a halloween special for free shipping!

Wouldn't it be great if parts manufacturers had sales similar to back to school sales, so you could get all mod'd up and be ready to show off when spring rolled around.

There's always a deal to be had, shop around (the internet is great for that) and if you do have a brick and motar store you wanna deal with see if they will price match. If you've got til spring then don't rush, see how cheap you can find the stuff you want then pull the trigger. Pipes are cool, far and away my favorite mod so far, you will fall in love with your bike all over again

·
Administrator
30,117 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
I don't know if you want one, but this web site has lower cowls for sale, plus free shipping. http://www.ridenow.com/product/detail/RN77554.aspx

That's just the 10% discount off MSRP you'd get at any dealer, not really a sale. A dealer you have good report with will go even lower then that but I'd say that MSSS route is the way to go and would be hard to beat, on those oem items anyway.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ebay is usually a good place to find good deals during the winter months.I understand that some places don't really have a "Put the Bike Up" Season but alot of the US does and that is when people buy and sell alot. While I was on my last Navy Deployment I picked up a bunch of stuff during the winter months that I wouldn't have bought during the summer months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts