RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was riding with some buddys today and stopped by my local Cyle Gear to look around and talk to a particularly hot girl that works there when i saw the Icon moto super duty 3 boots. Read some good reviews about them and thought i'd slip em on.... And holey poo balls.. You know that feeling when you hook up with a random and she "fits" just right.. Thats what these boots feel like. No sooner than i had tried them on was i at the register. Definatly well worth the money. If you have the chance.. try em on. If you dont have a place around that has them in stock to try.. just order them anyway. You wont regret it. Best feeling boot ive ever worn.. and they look pretty pimp.. Theyre like paul bunyan wanted some loafers for comfort but wouldnt give up his boots, these are what he compromised for.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
So this hot girl made a commision off you? Are you sure you weren't thinking with the other head? Seriously, I have have read good things about those boots.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sin_City_Warrior said:
So this hot girl made a commision off you? Are you sure you weren't thinking with the other head? Seriously, I have have read good things about those boots.
Haha.. nah, ive known her for a while, and am quite aware that she's off limits due to her new baby but she's still nice to look at. And always gives me a good discount. And honestly i wanted the boots either way. Ive been riding with some $20 sketchers for a while. Figured id get myself a nice pair of ridin boots. But all metaphors/similies/and imagery aside.. They are very comfy, but also feel very protective and snug. The only problem is i missed a few gears when i left because i was shifting so softly not wanting to scuff the boots with my metal shift peg.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What?! how in the cockjuggling thundercunt are they preppy. There is nothing preppy about BOOTS. Men wear boots, preps wear panties.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Huh... Super Duty 3 must be new,I haven't seen them before. I'm a big fan of Icon... got plenty of their stuff including the boots, but mine are Super Duty 2. I wouldn't say they're as good as "kitty cat" LOL, but pretty **** good! When in the accident my Warrior fell full-force on my foot, I think this boot saved it! I mean the bike really fell with all it's weight on my foot while flying about 15-20 mph, and then fell next to me. The foot was all swallen and blue for a while, but nothing broke.

Also my friend's friend had an accident on R1, and he had the same kind ofboots on - the boot split in half, but seriousdamage to the foot! (Well,his leg was broken, but it has nothing to do with the boots)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i wasnt saying that its anywhere near as good as "kitty cat" as it were, i was merely comparing trying them on, to the sheer boyish joy of finding said kitty cat that fits just right. The kind that makes you feel like this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts