RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Motorcycledaily.com:

Honda dealers are being told that the "Fury" chopper we discussed in our story here will go into production and be available for sale next March at an estimated U.S. MSRP of $12,000. Dealers are being shown photos of the bike, but Honda will officially reveal it at the New York Motorcycle Show next month. Reportedly, the photos shown to dealers reveal a raked-out bike somewhat similar to the Star Raider in design.

Another article with attached 'spy' shots!

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2008/11/30/motorcycle-news/honda-fury-chopper-motorcycle/

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Looks promising!

I'd rather have the flying moorcycle (Sky Bike).

http://samsonmotorworks.com/

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Yeah it looks like my friends Victory Vegas.

By the time it goes to dealers, it will have all that stuff on it that we will have to remove.
(If we bought one, which we won't. Will we?)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'm not seeing Raider at all. I think the only comparison is the extra rake. It does have similarirites like thefendersand stuff to the Vegas but Victorys are right side drive.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Too Harleyish looking for me. I can see the Victory resemblance as well but that skinny rear end has got to go!

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
It looks like a cripped bike, that tank is touching the sky. They also continued the stupid tradition to have only one brake caliper on front... Anyways, the Rider looks a zillion times better.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Single rotor front and what looks to be a rotor/sprocket combo in the back. I would hate to see the head shake that will give if you had to get into that front brake hard. Any way it cant be a Honda...it doesnt have butt ugly shocks sticking out the back. lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
I work at a honda dealer for one that is a chain driven bike in the picture the fury's will be shaft drive. It's gonna have a vtx1300cc motor with fuel injection and a totally different top end ex( better cams, pistons, valve train) for more performance. still going to be liquid cooled though YAY HONDA!!!

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
I think that is some pi$$ poor espionage work by Motorcycle.com and nothing more than that
April Fool's Day come early

Looks like some customized bike with a Buell frt whl, chain driveand a bottle of Kool-Aid sitting over the frt sprocket unless it's engine coolant

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
TECK said:
It looks like a cripped bike, that tank is touching the sky. They also continued the stupid tradition to have only one brake caliper on front... Anyways, the Rider looks a zillion times better.
The Rider looks a zillion times better? Typo? Not that there's anything wrong with that?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
TECK said:
The Rider looks a zillion times better?  Typo?  Not that there's anything wrong with that?
Ha! I was just gonna say that should have got a dude who looked a little cooler to ride it for the photos. Maybe someone who doesn't wear white gloves when he rides...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Preacherman said:
I will go ahead and say it that thing is just plain ugly. It looks nothing like the Raider.
Just plain ugly as opposed to phucking ugly - which is what the Raider is

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
papawheelie said:
Sin_City_Warrior said:
TECK said:
The Rider looks a zillion times better? Typo? Not that there's anything wrong with that?
Ha! I was just gonna say that should have got a dude who looked a little cooler to ride it for the photos. Maybe someone who doesn't wear white gloves when he rides...
WHITE GLOVES... did you get a look at those riding shoes that guy has on? I too think the Rider looks good, but a zillion times better... I mean maybe a million or a cool trillion, but a zillion??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts