RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after much shouting bawling threats begging etc etc the tossers have finaly sorted my tins

now i know some of you will say its un original and its been done before, but no ones had it done in the uk.

i just wish i had taken it to some on who gave a toss ,taken more care and did it quicker than 4 months.

it just means i can put it all back together friday and maybe go for a ride saturday

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the tins are the same,but ive kept the original wheels a part snakeskin seat,bigger bars v & h pro pipe .

should look really good once ive done

bone

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
its un original and its been done before

I like it though.

+1 Congrats on finally getting them back! They look good so hopefully you can forget all the aggrevation and just enjoy the **** out of the new look now.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, thanks guys i can now look forward to some riding

its a mustard yellow with gloss black, no pearl. its probably just dust on my tins lol

the pictures dont show it off very well so does look better in the flesh

·
Registered
926 Posts
I have seen it before but only on 1 or two other bikes. I liked it then and I still like it now. I especially like how the stripe on rear fender flows with the Fender Stay. Get it back together and post some more pics.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i certainly will. im itching to get it back together but will have to wait til friday

bone

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Glad you got them back safe and sound Bone, i like it reminds me of a TY50 colour scheme i had when we were both kids

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Who cares about original?.......What HASN'T already been done before? .. IMO Yamaha strobe stripes are as timeless as skulls and flames!.......
I love it!.........By the way, did they charge you the full amount - or did they do the decent thing? . . Looking forward to seeing it back together.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Its looking good bone
. Can't wait to see the beast in the flesh. Bet its going to look the business. .......Frec.....U.K..

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Looks good and I do consider it original. The others that have gone with that look have used the bright Yamaha race colors where as you went for the Grey Poupon Musturd. Just tell guys that *** that you wanted a classy color of yellow on your bike!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Glad you got your tins back and they look good.

Sorry you did not get to knock anyone out over the problems that you had.

Now plan to bring it to WF5, so I can see what it looks like in my mirrors

1 - 20 of 24 Posts