RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put money down on a 2003 warrior. 7500miles. $8000 its got an air kit, bars, rinehart pipes, braided cables, pcIII. dont know if it had the recall yet the dealer wasnt too knowledge. i hope i got a deal. im not sure. warriors are hard to find in milwaukee. let me know how i did. ive got pics but i dont know how to make the file smaller. it says it only allows 97k and the pic is 2103k. here is a link to the site i found it on. http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/3/4/84746434.htm

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you all for the positive feedback. it means alot. i feel better now that i ran it past you guys. now how can i make my picture files smaller so i can post them. also is there anything else you think i should mod right away? im kinda low on cash now though. does anyone know if its legal in wisconsin to have a license plate side mounted vertically? im also looking for a cheap sissybar. my girlfriend wont ride on it otherwise

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.