RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a little advice
When I lived in West Palm I had a Honda 49cc. I almost had to get off and push it on some of the overpases. I now live in E. TN, hills no lounger means you have goffers in your yard!
I am now 74 and have 5 pieses of metal down my left side. I want a scooter, 100cc to 200cc or trik. My worry is if I lay it down will I be able to pick it back up. Are training wheels the way to go? I did some shoping and some of the sets look preety flimsey. Any input would be apprichated. "Sherman" my 98 dodge V8 is driveing me to the poor house.

[edited to remove links and clean of codes][AW]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, some of you may have met me. I had a Honda Metropoletin, 49 cc with an 18 inch oranigotan mounted on the back, when I lived in WestPalm FL. When I caught one of the big bikes at a light I would pull up and chalenge them to a race. The looks were hysterical and so were the haughs. I am now liveing in Grandview TN. In FL hills ment you had gophers in the yard. At 49 CC I particly had to get off and push going over the overpases. Hills are something all together different up here. I am now looking for a trik. I am 74 and have 5 pices of metel down my left side. You Should Never Try To Wrap a Truck Around A Tree!! F150 V8-full crue cab, rolled the beast 4 times.
I am now in the market for a trik I guess 100 to 200 CC would get me up the hills. (Let me know if I am wrong.) My worry is with a bike if I layed it down could I get it back up?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome from Rutherfodton, NC!

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
with a trike you should not have to worry about laying it down however I cannot talk to some of the new scooter trikes that have three wheels however the two wheels at the same end are quite close together. I would think you should be looking at a minimum of 200CC to get up the hills and do some highway/major road driving

1 - 5 of 5 Posts