RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm looking to meet warrior owners in Houston, Pearland, Alvin, and friendswood area. It seems warriors are a thing of the past in my area and would like to start putting more miles on my bike, if anyone wants to do the same let me know.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello, I live in Deer Park. Do you still have your warrior?
If you have a Warrior (or any bike) and are wanting to get together I'd be more than happy to meet up and ride.
Was driving by an auto shop a few days ago, spotted a Warrior so I stopped in and spoke with owner. We'll be getting together sometime soon so that might make for 3 riders.
I'm either in Cypress or Spring.
Preston

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
I know there are several members in the Houston area, well they may not be member and only on my facebook. Let me message them and have them sign up, then you guys can have a big Warrior meet up which is always awesome to take pictures and share.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
its great to have warriors in your area. I was thrilled to learn that 2fysh lives only a few miles from me. I still haven't met him but its still cool..

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
bump for this man he wants to ride and see some Warriors! I know just in the Houston and a little outside there are 3, wide tire warrior owners/customer/friends.

Paul(believe is automagic?) send him a PM he just got a wide tire and engine mods and just put his bike on the road very recently. Also you can try and find Mel (sirspeedsalot or search Hollywood Build) he has and amazing bike and is a great person to meet up with and has connections for everything. Also ChadC or his bro are sometime down that way on his incredible midnight.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
some motivation for you guys, here are some of the names I just listed, im trying to find Pauls bike as he recently sent me updated pictures, but you can try Chadc303 as well he or his brother (the midnight) are sometimes in the area and great people.

Another Texas member and buddy Melly Mel

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey guys my name is Alex. I am new to the warrior family for my bike and love it. Recently ordered wide tire kit from Kyle waiting for it. Doing some other mods as well, such as VBAK.

Just stopping in to say hi and get to know other Houston riders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts