RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3263 Posts

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
Dwight, I'll probably be back in this weekend....might be up for a ride on sunday if you're around. Lake Livingston? I'm hoping to get my wife out on her bike for a little while.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Dwight, I think the JCI thing is on Saturday nights. I just met up with a few guys from the r1 forum on a Friday night up there. I'll have a new tire this week so I'll be good to go pretty much anywhere.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
Dwight, how's the fz-6 doing? I may end up going out of town for a couple of days, but I'd like to do some riding if I'm in town. Any plans for the weekend?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Bike still looks good JJ. Hey, I finally got moved into the new house, but it will be a while before we get everything unpacked and put up. My bike has around 1300 miles on it. It needed inspected in May, but I have been too busy. I'm going to go tomorrow and get it done. Here's a pick of the new house.

Image Insert:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hey Ken, sorry I didn't read this til today. I rode last night. I had been robbed last Wednesday night. On the 28th of July. They got one of my Fords, the STX. The kids took the front end off of it and put it on their Expedition. Cops didn't want to do anything so I'd been tracking them myself. I finally found them and the front end. After I did the work, they recovered it Wednesday afternoon. Now I am finishing my new fence. It should be electrified by this evening. So this coming week I should be able to ride.

·
Registered
784 Posts
**** Greg!!! Nice pad!! Now I see why you have been under the radar for so long.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] That out in La Porte? Definitely need to get together once you get done.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hey Guys, if you plan a ride, post it. I unfortunatly, never plan one any more. People just show up at my house ready to ride, too spontainious (sp.?). I did want to meet one Saturday or Sunday for a ride, but I'm not to good at organizing rides.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sorry to entice you guys with riding tomorrow.

Shortly after I made my last post, a friend called me up and I got together w/him and some of his buddies on the north side and rode out to the Tomball area.
So I won't be able to make a run tomorrow.
I'll definitely be checking in to see who's where and when.

If you guys haven't already done so, a group ride out to the Brenham area would be really sweet.....with lunch at Royer's in Roundtop.
Perhaps we can TRY and make some plans?

p.s.
I live in Pearland.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I live in New Caney. I do a lot of rides in Coldspring. There are a few twisties up there. My brother wants to do a ride to Austin and back out of the Ride Texas book.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in NW Houston. I ride up through the Sam Houston Nat'l Forest just about every Friday. Please post if you are going to schedule a ride. I would like to join you. Oh ya, I ride a V-Rod. I saw one of your Warrior bretheran at the Taco Cabana at Jones and 1960 yesterday 8-8 mid afternoon. Any body on here?

Look forward to riding with ya.

21 - 40 of 3263 Posts