RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

If you're reading this and from around the Houston area, just wanted to ask about some good rides around here (or even surrounding cities i.e. Austin, San Antonio, etc). I've got some buddies that have been riding for a lil bit but we're pretty much all new riders and need some sweet treks to take. Any suggestions would be awesome. Of course there is the ride out to fulsher and Eagle lake, but I want something not so straight. If you are from the houston area and know of some good rides please let me know. Would prefer to stay off the major highways mostly.Also, if you want to get together and just show it well then hit me up and maybe we can get a group together for a day trek or something.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
149 through the state forest is a nice ride and there are lots of nice fm roads between Navasota and Huntsville. Yankees Tavern at Carlos is up that way. Washington on the Brazos is nice, but that road is torn up in several places. If you are out for an all day ride, anywhere west of Austin is nice for the next 100 miles or so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts