RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now the ride section is rather broad and its difficult to find local people or events. For example, the mid west section has states from arizona to illinois listed.

How about each individual state has a forum? Or narrow it down and make a forum for a group of 5 or 6 surounding states?

I don't know how big of an undertaking this would be for the site, or if its doable, but its just a suggestion.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
In the West Coast RC, we got more regional threads for SoCal, NorCal, and even just the Sacramento area. Why not just start a thread for your state or region? Great Lakes region? That approach works pretty well for us in the West. But I think there is some room for better slicing and dicing of the regions.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ezas

In the West Coast RC, we got more regional threads for SoCal, NorCal, and even just the Sacramento area. Why not just start a thread for your state or region? Great Lakes region? That approach works pretty well for us in the West. But I think there is some room for better slicing and dicing of the regions.

ya but for a new guys coming on board, reading thru 10,000 post in one thread sucks... I know i hate that personally

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Yeah, I always wondered why there isn't a South-West region for example. Texas isn't SE and it's not West Coast or Mid West. Perhaps more breakdown (not necessarily by state) would be nice...

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RatPhlem

Yeah, I always wondered why there isn't a South-West region for example. Texas isn't SE and it's not West Coast or Mid West. Perhaps more breakdown (not necessarily by state) would be nice...

I agree there!
I don't like being associated with Texas... LOL[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JPWARRIOR

I agree there!
I don't like being associated with Texas... LOL[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Hey now, just because we love NASCAR and wrestling doesn't mean we are all that bad.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Oh yeah, we love guns to for some reason. Don't ask why, it's just bred into us.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by slothy

he had talked about changing some stuff in there - prob just busy with other things

Yeah, I didn't know if this had ever been brought up before, i'm fairly new here. As long as its on the list, i'm sure it will be done when time permits.

Other than that this site is great. If it wasn't for this site and AR15.com I would probably double my productivity on any given day. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts