RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have another photo in my Kodak software I wish to add, but when I try, it tells me the pic is too large for my photo to fit. I am only at .15MB of the available .4MB. I currently have three pics on file now to get to .15MB, so one more should surely fit, right? How can I get around this?

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Magnum,

Save it with less resolution e.g. 640x480 and lower quality. Depending on the software you are using you should be able to 'Save as' and specify a lower JPEQ quality. Levels 1-3 are the smallest but you will see some degradation in picture quality.
On my Mac I simply right click the picture and there is a menu that creates a less resolution/less quality copy of the picture.

Hope it helps!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
in widows you simply do a right click on pic then click on edit. then in top task bar click on image then click on strech/scew and the reduce the horizontal and vertical till its small enough to post. I usually copy pics to a new folder i call edit pics first so that the origanal is not effected.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Dice........thanks for the tip to use stech/scew to shrink my pic in Windows XP, and the tip to create the additional folder - Worked perfectly! And even showed up on the home page....now that's pretty kewl. Must have been working for about an hour trying to shrink it and was SOL.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
your welcome Skungy, it's easy once you know how. use the same thing to blow up pics that are to small for my liking too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts