RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Edit your profile (The link is up top) on the right side on the bottom of the profile page is where you put your signature.

CarKnee

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was wanting to copy small pic out of my documents and paste it. something like darkstar has when he post.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
You need to put a link to the image in your profile.
FOr example:
[*img]http://www.rswarrior.com/members/gfdffkm/sigimage.jpg[*/img]
--Remove the stars

This would assume that you uploaded sigimage.jpg to the "My Warrior" section of the site.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I uploaded the pic and I used the short cut you posted and pasted it to the signature button. Is that right or not. I have never done this before.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey carKnee, I went ahead and typed in the signature on my profile. I do the preview and it looks fine but when I actually post I'm not seeing it, I'm even clicking on the selection box to use the signature on the post. Any ideas..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Can someone explain in a little more detail. I would like to do this but I have no idea how. Even after reading all the threads.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Newt, it's easy.

[*] click on Profile at the top of this screen[*] Type in your username and password[*] When your profile comes up you willl see a section that says signature[*]Type in whatever you want your signature to read[*]If you want to use a graphic you will either need to find one or make one [*] If you got/make a graphic you add it by using the image commands[*] Type [ img]http:/www.addressofyourgraphic.com [ /img][*] Except when you type those commands, don't put any spaces in the brackets. I had to put that in there so you would be able to see the code[/list][/list]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Most service providers give you some space to upload to, check it out with whomever your using. In the mean time, you can post it in your gallery as a bike pic then use the link from there to put in your signature.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts