RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
No you have to change or ad something to your description/ modifications for it to change.. Just adding a pic does nothing.. Trust me..

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Mike knows. He loves having his pictures up on the HomePage 24/7[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Yes, you have to change the description for it to update, not just the pictures.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I just like to share new pics.. The counter shows it too.. Any complaints and I'll quit

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Feeling a little sensitive Mike? I was just kidding....hence all the smiley faces in my previous post.....

quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

I just like to share new pics.. The counter shows it too.. Any complaints and I'll quit

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Mike knows. He loves having his pictures up on the HomePage 24/7[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Yes, you have to change the description for it to update, not just the pictures.

Has he gotten a Warrior yet??????? [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D]

Mike see the Smiley Faces. Just funnin ya.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
No there was no hard feelings what so ever.. Just trying to be cool to everyone.. Its hard for me..

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

No compalints here Mike.....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Just keep modifying the 7th pic on the left, "Just when you thought your tire was big"[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I love watching those.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts