RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away for a while, working, getting married, missing my warrior!!! So I added another bike to the stable!

2002 Honda CBR 954 RR....man, I thought my Warrior could get in and out of the corners! Oh well, just thought I would check in and let you know about my new ride. Maybe sometime I can get down to the Warrior Fest and try out the Dragon on this scooter.

Being a former Warrior owner of course I couldn't leave it stock for long, windshield, grips, removed a lot of the stickers, added a 200 tire as well.....because fat rears are wicked, then I modified the stock exhaust...call it a custom exhaust!! Here is a Youtube video of my new bike!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JULztO22DXU

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Hey welcome back. Congrats on the 954. I remember when they first came out and how they seemed to gather their share of the attention, and for a good reason. Nice bike, and fast too.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
what exhaust, thats just a trumpet bell. Good to hear from you, please be careful, that bike has a lot of capabilities the warrior never had

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't generally stray to far from home on it, it is prett loud. I did take a trip to Boston down to the South Shore last Monday on it and passed a few cops and no glances from them. Funny thing is, I am absolutely sure that my Warrior with Samson's with thunder city monster baffles was twice as loud leaving a stop sign or any other reason to slow down and get after it again!! Not into the stunts or anything, although that front wheel wants to leave planet earth evertime I get after it a little bit. No straight roads in Vernon, VT to check on the top speed but I am sure it is somewhere around SCARY triple digit speed.....0-60/70 is where I like to play around, just like the Warrior!

Good to see the gang is still here...Hey Darkstar...Thanks for that 1 point beating you gave me in Fantasy baseball this year...really, I didn't need another thrid place trophy in my Yahoo Sports garage!!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Hey Adam,

Glad you haven't dropped of the face of the earth, and found a new bike. Now, have you figured out how you're gonna get all your stuff packed up on the back of the new bike to get down to WF next April?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts