RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the breakdown is? (how many posts for each increment?) Just curious...

Will we ever have to old "Rank" system again? You know, Virago, VStar, Roadstar, etc...

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
I don't think it's static like so many post for this amount of bars. I think it is based on percentages, ie., the top one percent get the longest purple thingy, then the top 5 get one knocked off the end, then the top 10 and so on. But I may be wrong, my way as long as Darkstar keeps posting he will have a long purple thingy, but if he cuts back it could in theory "shrink." And no one wants a shrunken purple thingy.

·
Registered
324 Posts
ekmaint said:
The_Cadfather said:
But I may be wrong, my way as long as Darkstar keeps posting he will have a long purple thingy, but if he cuts back it could in theory "shrink." And no one wants a shrunken purple thingy.

LMAO!!!

I'd laugh but I don't even have a purple thingy. I truely have a loooooooong waaaaaaay to go. I wonder if it's true what they say. "It's not the size of the purple thingy but...."

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
SkavenDC said:
ekmaint said:
The_Cadfather said:
But I may be wrong, my way as long as Darkstar keeps posting he will have a long purple thingy, but if he cuts back it could in theory "shrink." And no one wants a shrunken purple thingy.

LMAO!!!

I'd laugh but I don't even have a purple thingy. I truely have a loooooooong waaaaaaay to go. I wonder if it's true what they say. "It's not the size of the purple thingy but...."

Just tell everyone that you just got out of the pool LOL!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
ekmaint said:
i am with that guy! except my daddy told me that i broke my purple thingy clean off when i was little. lucky for me i got a nub growing back in and the doc says i might have a purple thingy one day!!

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
While we're at it, does anyone know the difference between Pink and Purple?

Doh! The Grip.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Seems like an appropriate place for a totally gratuitous 500th post! (ooooh, I feel my purple thingy getting longer. . . )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts