RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
That's going a long way:}:}

My 02 has 32000 miles on it after a 6300 mile trip this summer and our longest day was a very easy 430 miles.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I put about 47,000 miles on my '02 Warriorbetween June '05 and last fall. (bringing it up to 59,000 mi)

I now have an '05 and I put about 13,000 on it so far this season.

I think my longest day was about 700 miles but I would have to check a map to verify.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My son is going to be going away to college next fall. So my replacement bike will need to be something fun around town andalso good for riding a couple of hundred miles to see him from time to time.

Every college kid wants their dad popping in on them on weekends, right?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Where are you located? Almost sounds like you and Preacherman could swap bikes and both be happy, a Warrior would fit that bill nicely.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
kwai Chang said:
Marco Polo said:
Where are you located?

Southeast Tennessee
OK! Preacherman has an 02 he wants to sell. You should buy it and ride with us on Saturdays. We're both in Chattanooga.

You're not in the Cleveland/Benton area are you? Me and the Preach saw a nice red with silver graphics a couple of weeks ago, on a Saturday, at 411 and Waterlevel Hwy.

I have an "02 with 25K (I didn't ride much for the previous three years with the wifey's back surgery and all) But have logged some miles this summer.

Send me a PM if you're interested in riding on the weekends.

·
Registered
926 Posts
07 Warrior bought on July 5 2007.

14 months and 21,000 miles. Gotta love at least one thing about California. The weather. My car was kicked to the curb (literally).

1 - 20 of 45 Posts