RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this site is the greatest and has already saved me alot of money while, ironically, causing me to spend even more. i would like to give a little back. I KNOW there's no actual answer to this , BUT, what's appropriate and which of the big 3 do i send it to without snubbing anyone. i could split it but then big to me seems little to them.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
There are nothing but opinions on this one - me included.

Priority would be Carknee first.

The amount would be up to you.

The first time I gave, it was $20.

Since I'm lazy, I set up my bill pay service after that to send $5 a month. It's not much, but it adds up I guess ($60 a year). Considering I check in twice a day on work days, and more on days off - I'm getting quite a bargain!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
quote:Originally posted by iowawarrior

i could split it but then big to me seems little to them.

Actually if we all gave a little then it would turn into big for them. I'm sure they will appreciate anything you can spare and they understand that some can give a lot and some can give a little. Every little bit goes to keep this site up and running.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Heck on visit to the stealer could cost you hundreds of bucks. So it's really your personal choice.. I think I should spend more on the moderators myself because they have to watch me like a hawk.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Maybe a little pay off money wouldn't hurt either.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Anything, I'm sure would be greatly received with a smile. Trying to upgrade, monitor and muzzles cost time and money. My first week on the site saved me $80 plus shipping. So I sent $30 to each,money well spent.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by xharleyrdr

.. I think I should spend more on the moderators myself because they have to watch me like a hawk.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Maybe a little pay off money wouldn't hurt either.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mike, I wish they weren't as dilligent. They ususlly get you cleaned up before I get there, and I miss all the carnage. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts