RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is the going site support donation. I dont want to sound cheap but I would like to do a LITTLE something. I'm sure i"ll get some type of donate how ever much you think comment, but I was thinking $5.00 is that too little or to much or what??? [:I]

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
It's been a while since I have donated but I think I did $50+ last time. This site has saved me a lot of money in labor costs. I have SPENT a lot of money on my bike due to this site too but only becasue of the FREE information I've gotten from here. If $5 is all you can do then do it, nobody says you even have to donate. The moderators spend a lot of there own time maintaining this site and they do it for donatinons only -- AND IT's NOT MUCH AT ALL. We appreciate their hard work.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I think most people have put in about $1000, I was feeling generous last time so I put in $3000 /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Oly,
Please feel free to forward any future payments to the site through my account in Switzerland.
/emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
826 Posts
Gunny. I do believe you get to "biggie size" it for each additional $25.

I think that's the least we could all do for the excellent resource this site is, IMO.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback. I could probably swing $25 in a week or so. It is worth it for the info I have used already.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by oly

I think most people have put in about $1000, I was feeling generous last time so I put in $3000 /emoticons/emotion-5.gif
I was thinking more of us dollar amounts not japanese yen thanks anyway (so you know 3000 yen is about $28.00 usd)[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts