RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several months ago I was bitten by the MC bug...as of 5 weeks ago, I am the proud owner of an '05 (new) Midnight Warrior. My last bike was a 1982 Yamaha Vision (blacked out, no decals) and sold it in '86. At any rate, I wanted to say howdy and I look forward to learning from the knowledge base here. By the way, is there a Warriors group here in ATX?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to the 4M. I am sure there are some warriors in Austin. You can use the member map under the Forums tab to see; or post a topic in the SouthWest forum. Then post some pics of the ride![8D]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks and will do! So far, the stock look floats my boat (with the exception of installing the rear fender eliminator kit).

quote:Originally posted by joeopfor

Congrats on the bike and welcome to the 4M. I am sure there are some warriors in Austin. You can use the member map under the Forums tab to see; or post a topic in the SouthWest forum. Then post some pics of the ride![8D]

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
YeeHaa! Another TEXAS Warrior! Nice area you live in down there...

...oh, TX Warriors need to be heavily modded![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
RAT you stole my line!! is always nice to see another texas rider! welcome to the forum!! yea we need to be heavily modded to keep up with the Cali-riders!!!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome brother Texan! I also love the stock look, but mainly cause I blew my whole wad on the downpayment!

FYI, there is a bike week down here in South Texas in October on South Padre Island, I have been yet but I hear it's pretty fine time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the info.! I'll keep an eye out for any announcements of that event in So. Padre...sounds like a good time!

quote:Originally posted by mark1

Welcome brother Texan! I also love the stock look, but mainly cause I blew my whole wad on the downpayment!

FYI, there is a bike week down here in South Texas in October on South Padre Island, I have been yet but I hear it's pretty fine time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts