RS Warrior Forum banner

howdy (from Austin)

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  cweese 
#1 ·
Several months ago I was bitten by the MC bug...as of 5 weeks ago, I am the proud owner of an '05 (new) Midnight Warrior. My last bike was a 1982 Yamaha Vision (blacked out, no decals) and sold it in '86. At any rate, I wanted to say howdy and I look forward to learning from the knowledge base here. By the way, is there a Warriors group here in ATX?

#4 ·
Thanks and will do! So far, the stock look floats my boat (with the exception of installing the rear fender eliminator kit).

quote:Originally posted by joeopfor

Congrats on the bike and welcome to the 4M. I am sure there are some warriors in Austin. You can use the member map under the Forums tab to see; or post a topic in the SouthWest forum. Then post some pics of the ride![8D]

#17 ·
Thanks for the info.! I'll keep an eye out for any announcements of that event in So. Padre...sounds like a good time!

quote:Originally posted by mark1

Welcome brother Texan! I also love the stock look, but mainly cause I blew my whole wad on the downpayment!

FYI, there is a bike week down here in South Texas in October on South Padre Island, I have been yet but I hear it's pretty fine time.

#23 ·
Hehe...well, not yet. I'm still enjoying weekend rides through the hill country. After it gets a bit cooler, I will probably start commuting to see how it goes (and what a nice commute it is...2222 to loop 360 - south to bee caves rd.) Many of the drivers here SUCK!!

quote:Originally posted by ajeffcote

Another Warrior in the Official Texas Warrior color---BLACK!Welcome.Please don't tell me you ride in that crazy rush hour traffic there.I love Austin but I hate the traffic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.