RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was active on this forum many years ago under the same user name. Not sure how many of the original forum folks are still out there (I'm assuming not many). Bought my Warrior back in 2002 and, unfortunately due to kids and the pressures of starting a business it sat up in a garage for a number of years. Thankfully changing out the gas and some fuel injector cleaner and she still fired right up. Looking forward to asking questions and interested to see if anyone out there is still on from the old days.

BTW: I used to sell T-Shirts on this forum 15+ years ago (I do not sell them any more) - This is not an attempt to SPAM that site is non longer active, and I no longer make shirts! Just in case anyone remembers!

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I was active on this forum many years ago under the same user name. Not sure how many of the original forum folks are still out there (I'm assuming not many). Bought my Warrior back in 2002 and, unfortunately due to kids and the pressures of starting a business it sat up in a garage for a number of years. Thankfully changing out the gas and some fuel injector cleaner and she still fired right up. Looking forward to asking questions and interested to see if anyone out there is still on from the old days.

BTW: I used to sell T-Shirts on this forum 15+ years ago (I do not sell them any more) - This is not an attempt to SPAM that site is non longer active, and I no longer make shirts! Just in case anyone remembers!
Welcome back.

You can get your old account back with help from the moderators. A few have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great to see such an active forum after all these years! Thanks guys! I may see if I can recover my old user.

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Welcome back, i don't remember the user name, but i wasn't on here till 07. Glad you got the beast going again, it's always a fun ride.

·
Administrator
28,212 Posts
Welcome back. I am not finding you in the system which is recorded back to the original beginning. Your new user name was created and they will not over-write so your prior user name was somehow different. Toward that I tried all user names containing major and all containing vices. If you send me a PM with other potential user names and your email address back then, I could give it another try. After that the forum will run a verification. No worries. Let me know.

Great to see such an active forum after all these years! Thanks guys! I may see if I can recover my old user.

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
Welcome back as this is my second tour of duty. I came aboard in 04 and left in 08 and now I have been back for a few years. All good in the hood.

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Welcome back from SoCal..Ride safe
Post some pics of your warrior....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts

Welcome back to the brotherhood and the best warrior forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts