RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stick my head in and say hi! I just purchased a 2002 Warrior earlier this week, and I am completely in love with this bike! It is in great shape: Titanium paint, lowered 3/4 inch, black powder coated rims and forward controls, driving lights on lower forks, and a Cobra exhaust that sounds awesome!

I am looking forward to many good times on this ride. Thanks for creating this forum with all this great info!

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Welcome to the 4um. You should be able to find just about any info you need here.

We all try to be nice, and usually are.

Ride carefully and be careful...both riding and also on the modding that you will soon be doing....This bike forces that on you, almost like a drug.....we like to see photos of your bike, so put some up when you can.

Again, Welcome!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Howdy back at ya and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you got yourself a winner, congrats and may you have many safe and fun miles together. Oh, and congrats also on the Falcons last second win today! What a game.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Beautiful bike. Welcome to the forum. Keep you wallet open and credit cards available. You're gonna need them for all the accessories and mods.

I should have said welcome to the madness.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts