RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question for a few of you knowledgable roadstar warriors out there. I am selling my 69 chevelle because i have recently fallen in love. No i would never sell my muscle car because of a women, but a motorcycle like the warrior, well, oh yeah. I'm heading down to a few local dealers to get the skinny on availibility and whatnot, but i was wondering if anyone knows the horsepower and torque ratings on a stock warrior? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
About 80hp, 105 torque stock. With a set of pipes, PC3 & air filter change add 10 to 15 to each number depending on the map you have in the PC3. You will need to open the motor for more & theres plenty in there, I think Bismark is making about 135 ponies. You could change the drive pulley for even more grunt but she'll smoke the rear tire in stock form. Look for 1/4 mile times in the upper 12's in stock form but she launches so hard you will seldom be beat from stop light to stop light. It ain't all about straight line with this bike, she will roll the corners better than any cruiser & the brakes are awesome. Good feedback to the rider & she don't do anything stupid. I had mine sliding sideways ala dirt tracker dragging the left peg when i hit an oil slick in a turn & she popped right back up when the rear tire got a bite. I'm pretty sure I would have been down on any other cruiser. Had a lot of bikes, cruisers & sports, like this one the best. Take one for a ride & decide for your self. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
I wonder what 1/4 mile times this bike would do after a few thousand miles. After all this is an engine with pistons the size of a 400Cu inch V8. Church, Th ebest it regitered on the Dyno was 131.

·
Registered
421 Posts
bullit, so what do you want for that 69 chevelle? i cant believe youd say goodbye to a classic. the warrior is one fine bike but it aint 34yrs old...yet!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone for the info. i stopped by a dealer today after work, and finally saw one of these puppies in person. I'm sold. So as soon as i sell my chevy, hopin to get $10,000 for it, which, coincidence, is about what they want for a '03, then i will be picking up my new warrior. I cant stop drooling all over myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh and poncho, from what i've heard from a variety of people, including my dad who had a royalstar, before moving on to big dogs and american ironhorse bikes, i hardly doubt these masterpieces on two wheels will have trouble making the trip to the year 34, well... with proper care.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Vance & Hines Propipe 2-1 w/modified racing baffle, PCIII, BAK (big air kit, K&N 1290's)Dyno Custom Map, AIS Flanges, KrankVent.

93 HP & 109 ftlbs. torque

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Good numbers Dark. I did new pipe , Krank vent, ais, custom map pc III and have no improvement over the numbers they claim as factory numbers

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
js,
You have to remember. I run in the Cool Mountain Air up here in New Hampshire. On a good spring day, I can run with at 40% humidity, unlike the thick southern air you have down in Florida. That humidity slows down the Warrior Beast. Bring her up here and feel her Roar! Did I say her? Wow! I got to be freezing my brain up here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts