RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know how much of a difference it is in performance if i get the hypercharger by kurkuryn as opposed to buying a BAK from Barons or Patricks racing.....thanks for the info

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
exmarine, 1st of all welcome to rswarrior. I see your in Lindenhurst,LI. We have a large NYC warrior group when the weather gets warmer we get together and ride anywhere. We usually meet in Hicksville and take it from there, keep in eye open in the Northeast section for any rides. 2nd of all, the BAK will let the engine breath better than the hypercharger. I'm not sure the technical reason, but definitely go BAK if you are chosing between the two.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
definatley get either the pr air kit or the churchkey V-BAK, they are the 2 top performing BAK's out there, I have the pr and really like it. The hypercharger is know to rob power from the warrior, for some reason.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks guys for the input....i was having a heated debate with my bro and i figured the velocity stack was the way to go as opposed to the hypercharger....thanks for the clarification

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
hyperchargers look great on harleys...
welcome to the site... now post some pics of yer ride!
I did a DIY BAK, and Noticed an immediate boost over stock. And A HUGE boost at that.

I got a cousin in Lindenhurst... indana ave.... he's an HD guy.. but he just bought a goldwing... wave to him as ya go by...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Our Hi-Flo Air Filter Kit is a simple easy to intall item.
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22138
Scroll to the bottom of the page for a complete run down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts