RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need some advice. I have both the high flow from PR and the hypercharger. I am just wondering what would be might best bet for power to put on my warrior

·
Registered
3 Posts
The hyper-charger is for looks only (unless they've changed the design), put BOTH on, but be sure to put some kind of filtters on the PR stacks, unless you're
only using them on the drag strip.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
I have the same type of question but im leaning towards churchkeys vbak. and the hyperchrger for show any have any feedback on that type of a set up?

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Arkansas Warrior said:
I have the same type of question but im leaning towards churchkeys vbak. and the hyperchrger for show any have any feedback on that type of a set up?

My experience is with Churchkey's VBAK and the experience is all good. I expect the PR Kit is very similar.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I have done some checking on other websites and with Patrick racing themselve and the Highflow air kit from PR gives a noticable increase in power unlike the Hypercharger for the warrior. Its best to use the charger for looks

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
What about the long term use of the vbak and the k&n filters with the oil this filter system as good or better than stock

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Arkansas Warrior said:
What about the long term use of the vbak and the k&n filters with the oil this filter system as good or better than stock

Better, by a TON!

I am running a "dual" set up on my bike right now. I have a Churchkey VBAK under the tank doing work, I have a Tornado Air Intake outside taking the credit. Love the look.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I installed the PR highflow kit under the tank and the hypercharger just for looks Im not sure about the churchkey vbak setup but im sure its not far off of the PR kits. But the PR kit does give a noticeable increase in the power but you should snag a powercammander just in case the exhaust and the highflow might make it run leaner than usual and the cammander will take care of it as long as it has the right mats. I did have to get a cammander cause im runnin a set of muzzy's along with the kit and it made mine run leaner than what it usually would.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
yamahammer07 said:
but you should snag a powercammander just in case the exhaust and the highflow might make it run leaner than usual and the cammander will take care of it

Yes, you should have a power commander or fuel manager when you change the stock exhaust and/or air intake.

·
Registered
179 Posts
DId you go ahead with one of these ? If yes how did it work out ?

I have the PR high flow race kit, and am very happy w/ it, but I dont have much experience to compare its performanceto anything else.

I am am very happy with getting the air box out of the way, my knee was always hitting it.

let me know

fws02

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i went with the highflow race kit from PR too and a powercammander from dynojet and i gained about 20-30 horse with the bike all stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts