RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone been awhile but finally heading back over to the warrior side I tried to buy my old bike back and the guy lost my number and ended up selling it to a kid who total wrecked it on the way home. Kinda a bummer but I’m starting fresh from the ground up and can’t wait to get started, picking up an 03 warrior this weekend so excited.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh no not an 03'. You better read up on the 03 model.
my previous was an 03 and the transmission recalls were done ran great I’m kinda hoping the recall isn’t done on this one and I can do pistons and 5th gear at that time other than that I can’t think of any problems I had from the early model

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I’ll be back on a Warrior sooner rather than later I hope. Like you, it won’t be on my old sled. It got snatched up and taken to England. Congrats on the warrior and I’m glad your back.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
my previous was an 03 and the transmission recalls were done ran great I’m kinda hoping the recall isn’t done on this one and I can do pistons and 5th gear at that time other than that I can’t think of any problems I had from the early model
Aaaahhhh I was just teasing. Welcome back and scooping up a nice used cheap unit is getting easier these days.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aaaahhhh I was just teasing. Welcome back and scooping up a nice used cheap unit is getting easier these days.
Yea hopefully when I pick it up someone might be willing to trade or sell some 5 spokes that’s the only thing I wish the early model had

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think I remember your old bike. it was a beauty. im sure this one will be even better. welcome back.
oh yes I’m gonna do a replica of my old bike but with a few changes suck as 5spoke wide wheels and a few other details

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey everyone been awhile but finally heading back over to the warrior side I tried to buy my old bike back and the guy lost my number and ended up selling it to a kid who total wrecked it on the way home. Kinda a bummer but I’m starting fresh from the ground up and can’t wait to get started, picking up an 03 warrior this weekend so excited.
Welcome back to the dark side Luke oops I mean DP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts