RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
That sucks....I know that bike. I emailed hom and told him his auction was a little exggerating. Funny, Here's the link to my post about him yesterday.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=55969

It does seem like a good deal, But realize his TQ numbers are way off in his ad....as well as a couple of other things.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
I wouldn't call that a screw up. Looks like a really nice bike. It's odd that he says it dynoed 132 ft-lbs, but then says it's never been dynoed. You should be a little bit suspicious of this seller, but the bike is as clean as it looks from the pictures, that's not a bad deal.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not the type to renig. I'm good for my word; even on eBay. It's just that yeah, he did exaggerate and I talked with him about rearsets and how I didn't want his 1" forward controls. I don't know if it's right or wrong. I guess the question is, do you think it's a fair price?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
trick looking bike but those bars would kill my back [:0] but then again i'm not the one driving it so i guess it doesnt matter,,, anyways, congrats on your new monster and welcome to the forum. when you get her home let us know how she rides [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Looks like a pretty cool bike. The one thing I don't like is the rear fender, but I really like the stock fender as it is, so I'm biased toward leaving it alone. Anyway, congrats on your purchase and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
The rear fender looks like a shortened stock fender, but he calls it a JJames fender. I wouldnt believe anything this guy has to say after an ad like that. he put a lot of work into the bike not to learn anything about it, or he relying on a buyer without any knowledge (no offense intended) The Price is very fair for what the bike does have, so your not getting screwed. just dont expect it to be everything he says it is.
Good luck and welcome to the sickness

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is my dream: to Make a "samurai chopper" like this but within my gov't salary budget. (impossible I know) and hang out at H.G.Giger bars, and then cruise places like the hills of Italy.

[url="http://www.zero-eng.com/>http://www.zero-eng.com/

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
You screwed up twice because when you hit Buy it NOW it goes to a confirmation button too. Check the area in your my ebay to see if it show you won it.. Becareful there is a lot of scams out there to just get a deposit from you..

·
Registered
881 Posts
With those kind of bars I would think the foreward controls would be really uncomfortable.
You will be leaning foreward like on a crotch rocket and I've never seen one of them with foreward controls.
But that is just my opionion, it would be easy enough to change the bars.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
my personal opinion- if you hit buy it now by accident and you're not comfortable with buying the bike (as it sounds you're not) then don't- contact ebay and tell them what you did, maybe they can take you bid off, or at least change the buy it now to the price you intended to bid. Or, explain same to the buyer, maybe he will understand.

If worse comes to worse, I think I'd rather have one bad feedback on my ebay history over spending thousands on a bike I didn't really want.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts