RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... had a problem with an o-ring on the oil transfer line...Call Atlanta Motorworld {Yammi stealership] only because they were close to my house...week and a half and, I am informed today that it won't be here until the sixth of Jan.... slow hot burn...what is the problem, I ask, ...response... I dunno...even hotter burn...you have my phone number, I am in your system,you made me pay for a two dollar o-ring with my credit card over the phone before you would order it for me...why did'nt you call me to let me know...response....sorry dude.............I have never in my life wanted to *** slap someone soooooo bad !

I guess I should have called Stadium Yamaha in Irvine Tx.....they always get stuff out the next day....

Everywhere else I have ever lived I would here...."it will have to come out of Atlanta...I'll have day after tomorrow"

Now that I live in Atlanta, It takes two weeks ???? I do not understand.....

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
check our member discounts page for the best in yamaha dealersbro!

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Top right hand side of the page "Motor Sports Super Store". Super guys, super service and great prices. I have two local dealers and they're horrible so MSSS gets all my business.

·
Registered
263 Posts
the georgia warehouse is closed for upgrades. plus with the holidays it can take som extra time. still sucks though

·
Registered
670 Posts
If anybody representing a business ever called me "dude" I would immediately stop doing business with them. My friends can call me dude. But when a transaction with money is made I expect to be treated like a man. Not "dude". Gimme a break.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts