RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL

AS SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED . I WAS TRYING TO SELL MY WARRIOR . I AM GETTING MARRIED AND THOUGHT I NEEDED THE EXTRA $$ . WELL THE WEDDING IS NOV 3 WE MOVED IN TOGETHER AND I GOT A HUGE RAISE AT WORK SO $$ IS NO PROBLEM AND THE WARRIOR IS STAYING !! I NEED TO DUST HER OFF AND GET A NEW FRONT TIRE ( SOMEHOW CRACKED THE COUPLE MONTHS SITTING)

CYA GUYS OUT THERE
MIKE

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Congrats man... on the wedding, the raise, but most of all, for being able to keep the Warrior! You're going to need it. Being married is going to bring so many new stresses in your life. The Warrior is a great stress reliever.

·
Registered
876 Posts
hey buddy... my wedding is nov. 3rd too!... gonna be a good day for us all.. or horrible day depending on how you look at it

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys ! sorry about the caps . everything at my work we do in caps .

congrats to you too larrylovechild . what's the weather going to be like in pa in nov ?

·
Registered
876 Posts
well wedding is inside... so i guess i dont really care haha.. but anyway... it should be about 50 degrees... not much chance of snow that early in the season...

·
Registered
871 Posts
I concurr! quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

Congrats man... on the wedding, the raise, but most of all, for being able to keep the Warrior! You're going to need it. Being married is going to bring so many new stresses in your life. The Warrior is a great stress reliever.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

LOL, I thought you were going to say you ditched the wife for the warrior. Welcome back, anyway. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

LMAO!!!

Welcome back!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts