RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
I'm new around here. I bought a 05 black cherry with 2686 miles on it. It came with 3" forward controls, speed* intake and Hard Krome American classic pipes. I'm coming from the sport bike side and I'm liking the bike a lot. These are really nice rides and very comfortable rides. I have been looking at the 2 to 1 pipes and would like to know your guys' opinions on the Muzzy and Speed* 2 to 1 pipes? I'm leaning towards those two for the ground clearance. I did the flip and grind the day I got it. I have a few mods thats going on this weekend. V-BAK, 1.5" 8" up 8" back bars, PCIII and eibach 1000lbs.

Thanks for all the good info on here!
Mike

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Mike, Sweet lookin' ride. Congrats on getting a great bike and welcome to the best **** forum on the web.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome Mike & congrats on the new Warrior, just love the Black Cherry, IMHO it has to be one of the sweetest colours Yammi has given to the Warrior. Enjoy.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Mine is/was also an '05 black cherry with tribal flames.

Insert Image:

66.18KB

But after a month or two, I lost control of myself.

Insert Image:

66.18KB

Mike, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the 4M. There are alot of people that know the inside and out side of the warrior and other things also. This is a great place. Your bike looks great.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Brit_Warrior it is a very sweet color. I almost bought a 06 Midnight but then I seen this one and had to have it.

Dberman thats a very nice ride! I have that problem also and I just can't have anything stock and I don't know why. The wife tells me that I need to find a modaholic meeting.

safenate I'm leaning towards the Speed* just for the chrome finish but I would get the Muzzy if it came in chrome. Try to make Mountain Fest next year. It's a small biker fast that goes on for four days. There was 7000 bikes or so this year and it's only the second year for it. There is a lot that goes on around here that weekend.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts