RS Warrior Forum banner

I feel better already...

2K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Rogerswarrior 
#1 ·
I thought I was done. Pinched nerve, degenerative disc, that kinda thing in my neck. Can't ride my sportbike for more than a minute-really. I don't know why I went back to the bike shop,but I sat on many cruisers, yeah, they didn't make my left arm/shoulder burn,just didn't impress me. Except for that one with inverted forks, alloy frame,etc..that one said to me "b**ch,I'm all GO,can ya handle it?" Yes, she called me a b**ch. Did I tell you she was beautiful as well? So I took her home. I named her Wanda. As I ride her,I smirk and say,"whatcha call me? Huh? Huh?". She's brand new, we have alot of things to do, places to see, people to meet... Anyway, great bike, great site, and, of course,great and helpful members here. What neck pain, I feel great already.

#8 ·
Congrats! Welcome! The spell has been cast.
I thought I was washed up too. My low back has facet damage.
There's this positive energy being emitted from my Warrior. It can be felt with the first glance, which turns into a mesmerizing stare. Mind numbing artistic curves and a masculine mystique overwhelm my senses as it beckons to carry my soul through the wind. Pain? What pain? I feel no pain!

#9 ·
quote:Originally posted by Kroozn2

Congrats! Welcome! The spell has been cast.
I thought I was washed up too. My low back has facet damage.
There's this positive energy being emitted from my Warrior. It can be felt with the first glance, which turns into a mesmerizing stare. Mind numbing artistic curves and a masculine mystique overwhelm my senses as it beckons to carry my soul through the wind. Pain? What pain? I feel no pain!
Well said .Welcome warrior brother[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.