RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my first post!

After a year plus of research I finally purchased my Warrior yesterday. I had narrowed it down to the VTX1800 and the Warrior but when it finally came time to purchase I went with my heart. I have always been a Honda guy but the lines of the Warrior as well as the mod potential were too much for me to resist. By the time I got her home yesterday it was too late to get in touch with my insurance agent so she'll be sitting in the garage all day today. [V] Anyway, just thought I would say Hi.

Whale

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the generous welcome. I am looking forward to using this site / members wealth of knowledge. BTW, I couldn't help myself this morning and had to take the bike to the "store". Man, what an awesome machine!!!

Whale

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congrats!!! I just got mine yesterday too... I am in the same boat, I have to wait for my insurance guy to get in tomorrow too but I am to impatient for that so I may take it out for a bit today and keep my fingers crossed.

Welcome to the 4M, there are some great people here I have found and they have been very helpful. This is an EXCELLENT resource for warrior owners!

·
Registered
881 Posts
quote:Originally posted by BrocLee

Congrats!!! I just got mine yesterday too... I am in the same boat, I have to wait for my insurance guy to get in tomorrow too but I am to impatient for that so I may take it out for a bit today and keep my fingers crossed.

Welcome to the 4M, there are some great people here I have found and they have been very helpful. This is an EXCELLENT resource for warrior owners!

Man you only have to wait 1 day try 6 weeks!![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]
I bought my bike from a forum member out of state. Took 10 days to get here and to top it all off the title somehow got lost when he was getting the paper work ready to send. So now I have the bike and have to wait 4 weeks for him to file for a lost title. Talk about pissed off. I rode it a little but with no plate and no way to prove that the bike was even mine I didn't want to press my luck. So to me 1 or 2 days dosen't seem too bad.

Ron

·
Registered
432 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ram396

quote:Originally posted by BrocLee

Man you only have to wait 1 day try 6 weeks!![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]
I bought my bike from a forum member out of state. Took 10 days to get here and to top it all off the title somehow got lost when he was getting the paper work ready to send. So now I have the bike and have to wait 4 weeks for him to file for a lost title. Talk about pissed off. I rode it a little but with no plate and no way to prove that the bike was even mine I didn't want to press my luck. So to me 1 or 2 days dosen't seem too bad.

Ron
OUCH!!!! [:0] sorry to hear that. by your post, you stated it would be sitting all day today, i just assumed that you were just waiting till tomorrow to get the insurance. I am so sorry to hear that. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
161 Posts
I used to be a Honda guy. Then I was converted to the Dark Side ('06 Midnight) I'll never look back. Welcome to the best 4M on the WWW.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Whale,

First off...Welcome to the forums, you'll find that this place has a wealth of information and that the members are very helpful with answering questions, giving advise and opinions, as well as making owning a Warrior that much more enjoyable.

I too looked at both the VTX 1800 and the Warrior before making my final decision to get the Warrior. It was the style, looks and mods that are available for the Warrior that hooked me too.

Anyway...Best of luck with your ride...

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 33 Posts