RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally was able to find a used Warrior I could afford. I looked at at least 6 other bikes before this one and was finally able to find one in my price range.

It's a '02 with about 5200mi. I paid $6900 for it.

I brought it home Wed. night and got rained on halfway home (figures, it was nice all day). [B)]

The original owner has taken great care of it and just put on a fresh set of Pirrellis. The other upgrades done are bar risers, new bars, instrument cowl, & Vance & Hines pipes. He's also removed the original turn signals and installed some LED signals, but I'm not happy with them and have already ordered some replacements for the rear.

Even though I got rained on for a bit, I enjoyed the ride home and was comfortable on the bike from the first minute. It took me a bit to get used to the forward controls as I've only ridden sportbikes before.

I have more questions now than ever, so I hope you guys are ready for me!!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Thanks for all the previous advice given!!!

Here's some pics, excuse the mess in my garage!!

D

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Nice bike Doghart, mine was titanium once, great colour. Fire away with the questions, there's bound to be someone who can answer although don't forget to search the forums first.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on the bike!
Your silver base loooks much cooler than my original fire red!
I just ordered my integrated taillight and plate mount from
Phatperformanceparts.com
and they have great prices and were very friendly.
It seems the mods to transfor the bike into your own are endless!
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Congrats on the Warrior, that's a pretty fair deal. Do you know if the recalls were already performed? If the tranny recall is still not done, you can get some free work done installing some HC pistons! Good luck and congrats again!

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Chuck, Congrats on getting a great bike, The 02 Titaniums are the fastest bikes. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Even when the get painted over. [:0]
Welcome to the best **** site on the web.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Congrats, Let the rideing and modding begin. You will find that when you can't ride you will be looking for mods to get

1 - 20 of 22 Posts